My First Blog ever anywhere follows and because being true to myself is my first priority, my first Blog is to myself. Others feel welcome to read and comment. Some of the views are second-hand but hopefully only small exerpts. Forgive me if you are one of those plagiarised.
After many years as a successful Chemical Engineering Projct Manager, I have started full time study for a Masters Degree in Risk, a topic I have always been interested in and promises to launch a new specialised Career as an Engineering Risk Consultant, the Next Big Thing, I hope.
However my return to study has been less than sytaight forward and I am beset by old monsters guarding the Gateway to my progress. My answer is to Shout Down my Negative Subconscious and Scream Out to Myself:
This is my best chance for strong return to work and strong income
After many years as a successful Chemical Engineering Projct Manager, I have started full time study for a Masters Degree in Risk, a topic I have always been interested in and promises to launch a new specialised Career as an Engineering Risk Consultant, the Next Big Thing, I hope.
However my return to study has been less than sytaight forward and I am beset by old monsters guarding the Gateway to my progress. My answer is to Shout Down my Negative Subconscious and Scream Out to Myself:
This is my best chance for strong return to work and strong income
ITS what I really WANT!
I am interested in a new in-depth regular reading pattern
I will write EXACT STEPS to COMPLETE assigned work and reading
Work and other opportunities will
open up
I have ALREADY proclaimed myself in this new field via past professional experience
I will Schedule Accountability and
Transparency to interested others
My usual Information and media distractions are ADDICTIONS
to curb and detox
I will CALM DOWN personally, cut the drama
do ONE thing at a time
a better option is not there
Good Luck to All Others fighting Study Demons
No comments:
Post a Comment